At MFEM we are fortunate to have an incredible community of small business owners. One of the benefits of being a part of this fantastic and engaged community is the special opportunity to become a contributor to our guest blog.
We want to share advice about your expertise and your stories on how you made your business successful. At MFEM we focus on helping small business owners and if you have a story about your own journey that can help someone grow, we want to share it! As an MFEM guest blogger you will get exposure to new audiences. Your blog will be shared on our website and all of our social media platforms and will be included in our weekly newsletter. This is an opportunity to reach over 10,000 people!
Check out the MFEM Guest Blog HERE.
Below is a list of categories that we think would be great to have guest bloggers write about. If you have a blog that doesn’t fit into any of the below categories that’s okay! As long as there is a lesson for small business owners we will accept it for review.
Customer Service Programs
Dressing for Success
Online Strategies – Website and Email
Operations and Business Strategy
Small Business Success Stories & Inspiration
Before applying please note the following guidelines
- Submitted content can be brand new or have already been published on your own website (If the content has previously been published on your own website it must be at least six months old.)
- Word count: Between 500 and 1000 words and post titles no more than 70 characters in length
- Be engaging, avoid jargon, and explain any terminology
- In your blog we encourage you to include an about the author segment at the end.
- Feel free to use additional links in your post to substantiate your claims or provide additional background information (but please do not go overboard)
- Affiliate links are not allowed
- Include a short bio of two or three lines with links to your Facebook page, Twitter handle, your blog, or website in the blog.
- Spell check your guest post and review it for spelling and grammatical errors
- Written blogs only, currently we do not accept video blogs
If your guest blog submission does not meet the above guidelines, we may send it back for revisions or decline it.
Here’s how to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with MFEM Guest Blogger Submission in the subject. Attach your blog or blog idea in a Word doc along with a bio. Include any additional images such as graphs and charts in .jpg. If you are just submitting an idea please include a link to a writing sample. Please also include links to your website and social media pages.