As an internationally-renowned marketing consultant, event manager, and speaker, Melissa delivers presentations, workshops, and webinars to business owners all over the world. In her presentations, Melissa shares advice about marketing that is aimed at providing attendees actionable steps they can take to grow their business. Click here to contact us about having Melissa speak at one of your upcoming events
Melissa offers presentations, workshops, and webinars on the following topics:
- How to Build Your Brand and Reach Your Target Market
- Create Your Most Profitable Marketing Strategy (AKA Creating a Strong Marketing Funnel)
- Partnering for Profit
- How to Win at Social Media (even with no budget!)
- Small Business Marketing on a Budget (only available as a workshop for 2+ hours)
It was exciting to see everyone so engaged and putting your advice to use before lunch was even over.
– Emilia Jones, Outreach and Events Manager, Phinney Neighborhood Association
The Chandler Chamber of Commerce presented the dynamic Melissa Forziat as a special engagement speaker at our monthly ‘Ask an Expert’ workshop. Melissa has effectively transformed her experience with big brand management including the Olympics and the Goodwill Games, into a power-packed program that delivered inspiration and innovation. Her ‘How to Market Your Business’ presentation offered new insight into today’s ever-changing marketing world, loaded with take-aways to develop and enhance the attendee’s skills. Serious content with a witty and entertaining delivery!
– Paulette Pacioni, Marketing Manager, Chandler Chamber of Commerce
Melissa meets business owners where they are at and uses her motivational and inspirational tone to get others excited about their lives and their businesses. I have seen her work with all types of businesses, from the florist who is expanding into the wholesale arena to the property management company looking to expand into new markets. She matches the heart with the practical and her passion for what she does is infectious.
– Jen Hughes, Director of Training and Incubation, Ventures
You can fine Melissa’s bio and social links all in one place By Clicking Here
You can find Melissa’s headshot By Clicking Here